Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.519 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,624 (R$ 5,812) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)