Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17116 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,865 (CH$1,313,761) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)