Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18039 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,194 (CH$1,231,708) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)