Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17431 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,152 (CH$1,400,672) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)