Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.295 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥285,550 (Mex$ 53,930) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)