Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.892 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥178,890 (Mex$ 30,360) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (44 minutes ago)