Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.108 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,635 (Mex$ 35,792) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)