Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.579 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,572 ($2,866) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)