Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.940 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,893 (Mex$ 53,347) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)