Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,726 (Mex$ 59,291) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)