Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,721 (Mex$ 39,974) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)