Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.704 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥321,613 ($2,905) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)