Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.900 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥297,205 ($2,704) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)