Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.703 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥512,151 ($4,669) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)