Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.877 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥332,583 ($2,921) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)