Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.702 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,575 (L 50,743) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)