Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20811 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,962 (1,114,587 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)