Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18115 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,017 (1,772,071 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)