Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20164 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,382 (1,117,755 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)