Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.065 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,332 (Php95,078) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)