Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.192 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,117 (Php105,875) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)