Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.089 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,050 (€2,990) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)