Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00139 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥178,126 (Bs 128,460,677) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)