Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.406 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥397,247 (Bs 38,175) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)