Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.159 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥463,910 (Bs 41,573) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)