Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥418,816 (€3,692) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)