Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.450 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,728 (€1,984) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)