Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.030 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,827 (€2,201) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)