Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.081 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥258,450 (€1,957) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (38 minutes ago)