Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 124.548 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥370,199 (€2,972) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)