Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.055 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,243 (€1,931) in Cordova.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)