Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18347 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,061 (CH$1,379,332) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)