Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16759 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,556 (CH$2,121,550) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)