Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.001 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥437,506 (kr27,342) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)