Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.439 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,010 (kr15,655) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)