Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,425 (kr14,294) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)