Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.224 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,951 (kr16,776) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)