Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.824 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥251,464 (kr14,109) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)