Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.706 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,120 (R$ 5,795) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)