Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.932 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,486 (192,599 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)