Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥181,454 (190,827 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)