Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥291,743 (286,381 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)