Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.297 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,034 (11,944 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)