Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01259 JPY / GNF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥294,028 (23,350,971 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)