Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01253 JPY / GNF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥314,479 (25,096,556 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)