Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 JPY / GNF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥452,505 (37,387,314 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)