Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01212 JPY / GNF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,182 (22,541,422 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)