Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 JPY / GNF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥435,073 (35,510,218 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)