Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.653 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥305,414 (€2,393) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)