Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.308 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,469 (ARS $44,811) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)