Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.842 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,575 (ARS $46,560) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)