Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,479 (L 41,619) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)