Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.310 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥389,492 ($3,499) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)