Cost of living in Colón, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.933 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,060 (2,515 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)