Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.818 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,468 (€3,273) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 1 hour ago)