Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 125.469 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,942 (€1,721) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)