Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.232 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,123 (€1,678) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)