Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.199 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,726 ($b18,749) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)