Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.552 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,031 ($b19,395) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (32 minutes ago)