Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥297,162 ($b17,871) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (42 minutes ago)