Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.541 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,722 ($b13,465) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)