Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.018 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,025 (€1,961) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥252,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)