Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.219 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,604 (Mex$ 31,611) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)