Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.607 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,986 (Mex$ 33,881) in Ciudad Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)