Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.826 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,260 (Mex$ 52,224) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)