Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.725 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥288,927 (Mex$ 50,465) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)