Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35822 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥153,774 (429,273 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)