Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.808 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,024 (107,868 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)