Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 JPY / VEFX *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥164,447 (Bs 175,102,467) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (38 minutes ago)