Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.442 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥461,201 (Bs 44,167) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)