Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.822 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥163,752 (89,876 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)