Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.237 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,116 (Bs 22,081) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (40 minutes ago)