Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01975 JPY / PYG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,828 (10,220,860 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)