Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01982 JPY / PYG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,429 (15,910,997 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)