Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 JPY / VEFX *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥181,630 (Bs 339,281,908) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)