Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 JPY / VEFX *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥163,011 (Bs 14,519) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)