Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00427 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥160,883 (Bs 37,663,480) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)