Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.999 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥335,578 (Bs 30,510) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)