Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36335 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥178,445 (491,113 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)