Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.942 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥361,387 (Bs 33,028) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)