Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥362,419 (Bs 32,480) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)