Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.303 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥568,439 (Bs 50,289) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)