Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.012 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,635 (€2,089) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)