Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥262,128 (€2,026) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (35 minutes ago)