Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,448 (148,428 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)