Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,040 (133,509 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)