Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.849 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,552 (153,363 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)