Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,120 (₩2,249,467) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (40 minutes ago)