Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09126 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (₩4,451,334) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)