Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09904 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (₩3,944,118) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)