Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.394 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,882 ($2,714) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)