Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.298 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,408 ($2,564) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)