Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥528,910 ($5,095) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)