Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.126 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥295,667 ($2,786) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)