Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 111.495 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥489,030 ($4,386) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)