Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.653 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥443,563 (NZ$5,639) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)