Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.367 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥440,015 (NZ$5,408) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)