Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.775 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥457,260 (NZ$5,592) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)