Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.023 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥445,532 (NZ$5,710) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)