Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.736 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥404,264 (NZ$5,268) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)