Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.422 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,249 (元12,011) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)