Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.150 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,285 (元20,327) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)