Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,655 (руб 130,738) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)