Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.531 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,050 (30,295 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)