Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.547 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,364 (28,004 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)