Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.743 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,735 (27,823 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)