Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.682 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,558 (21,954 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (39 minutes ago)