Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.628 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,301 (23,609 Kwacha) in Chingola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (28 minutes ago)