Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.270 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,861 (25,012 Kwacha) in Chingola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (44 minutes ago)