Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.446 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,926 (S/. 7,333) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)