Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.051 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,977 (S/. 11,365) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)