Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.475 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,663 (S/. 9,301) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)